Listening to: fly that I can't see
Drinking: ocean spray juice
I was not tagged for this one but I'm bored so here we go! (Also, not following the rules because I wasn't tagged anyway number one. Number two it's the internet! They can't take my birthday away. pfft.
1. You MUST post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icon on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My favorite Disney character is Max Goof. He was my imaginary friend when I was younger.
2. I am a very health-conscious person, but if you get me started on cheez-its, dr pepper, or goldfish crackers, there's a good chance I won't stop until it's empty!
3. I have a celebrity crush on Jason Marsden just for his voice. No physical attraction, just his voice! Have you ever heard him as Kovu, Chester, Max Goof, or any other voices he does? I don't know what it is but I love his voice!
4. I love the Charlie Bone/Red King books! They are WAY under my reading level but I enjoy them so much. Jenny Nimmo did a fantastic job with that series.
5. I wish to travel a lot, but I fear I'll never have the time nor finances.
6. I would die happy if I knew my grandchildren and great-grandchildren could look forward to an environmentally conscious, cleaner, more honest world.
7. I am becoming an elementary school teacher for a lot of reasons. One of the smaller reasons is I love kids so much more than teenagers. I couldn't even stand teenagers when I was a teenager.
8. I get very frustrated when I see people in the store I work at buying 2-3 six packs of beer a day with cash and buy everything else on food stamps.
9. I feel more prepared for the field I'm going to applying for jobs in than most people in my same field.
10. I love a lot of different kinds of music.